April 6, 2022
Timken Continues to Rise While Gibbons Has Stalled, Mandel and Vance Decline
CANTON, OH – U.S. Senate candidate Jane Timken continues to rise in the polls and is in a statistical tie for 2nd place, according to new internal survey results released today.
“Ohio voters are looking for the strongest candidate who can deliver for Ohio conservatives, champion the America First agenda, and defeat Democrats in November,” said Timken. “A vote for Mike Gibbons or Josh Mandel is a vote to make Tim Ryan the next Senator from Ohio, and we can’t afford that. I will continue to make my case to voters that I am the best candidate to stop the Biden socialist agenda in its tracks until we cross the finish line as the Republican nominee in just 27 days.”
- Despite outspending Timken by a nearly 5-1 margin with an unprecedented self-funded spending spree, Gibbons has stalled.
- Mandel and Vance both continue to decline. In fact, Vance’s image is upside down by double digits.
- Dolan continues to pour millions of his money into the race with little movement compared to his aggressive spending.
- Timken is being outspent by every single candidate but continues to rise, pointing to her strength as a candidate.
- This survey, like every other survey, shows the race continues to be wide open with 26% undecided, proving Gibbons’ and Mandel’s support is soft and continues to deteriorate.
Read the polling memo below:
Learn more about Jane Timken and her campaign for U.S. Senate HERE.